|Sections||Score||No of questions||Section Time|
|Listening||A(highest)-E(lowest)||3 parts(A,B&C)||Approx 50 mins|
|Reading||A-E||3 parts(A,B&C)||60 mins|
|Writing||A-E||1 letter||45 mins|
|Speaking||A-E||2 role play||Approx 20 mins|
3 Sub-Tests 470.80
2 Sub-Tests 332.20
1 Sub-Test 193.60
100% guaranteed result in the first attempt.
• Depending on your medical profession you will be guided on how to analyze, plan, and write your letter. The sessions will focus on guidelines needed in the
structure, grammar, and vocabulary to achieve a pass.
• Overview of OET reading test sections
• Strategies and Tips on how to approach each test
• Tips on how to improve your skimming and scanning skills
• Suggestions and tips on how to improve your comprehension skills
• The training session will include:
• Overview of the OET speaking section
• Outline of the marking criterion
• Role play strategies and tips
• Common phrases and ways to address patient concerns
• Common mistakes in an interview and how they can be avoided
• Role play practice and direct feedback from OET trainers
• During the training sessions you will be taught skills on note-taking, given tips on
what you should be aware of and how to achieve the best possible result.
• Professional Assistance in Registration for Examination.
Unlimited Doubt Clearing Sessions.
• Diverse Study Material.
• Complementary Text Books and CDs.
For online classes call- +919999664292.
Unlimited support, till you succeed.